ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car show

172 sport
Anyone going down to Pembrey this weekend for that car show that's been all over Facebook think its called 100% volume 2

clio 172 phase 2
was guna attend but goin to bristol sat night for a piss up so doubt il be in any legal state to drive lol i know the local drift guys are there from kinzuru and g tec tuning ! tbh the drifting is worth guna see

172 sport
I went mate it was a good day minus kids moaning and having hissy fits as they were bored the drifting was outta this world mate the amount of tyres they used and the smell I walked around and I must have had te only clio sport there lol

clio 172 phase 2
Lol i have been told wasnt a bad event , theres a better one on the 8-9 th september 2 day event . This time
Its organised by gordon the guy the the wide body 33 skyline .

172 sport
Ive read there is another one on mate a better event show was ok some knobs about doing s**t that wasn't suitable you going to CSS?

clio 172 phase 2
Was guna go mate but ive booked a rolling road day with some of my friends so doin that instead .