ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car sounds like its got change.....

Rb 182
Hey guys,

My 182 make a funny noise when ever I go over a drain,bump etc... It almost sounds like the cars got change in its back pocket :s

The noise sounds like its coming from rear driver side??

IV recently fitted an rs192 but try wiggling that around n it doesn't budge???

Also I fitted apex springs on the rear about 2k ago?

Anyone any ideas what it could be thanks :D

Cheers josh

Rb 182
Hi tony,

Thanks, I'll have a route around in the back but I'm pretty sure it's from under the car n don't think it's the cat as I proper shook the exhaust system n nothing??

Cheers

Rb 182
No not heat shield that was my 1st thought but it's fine, it's not a knock it really does sound like change in your pocket lol n for the record its not change in the boot ;)

Renault clio 182
I was thinking maybe a stone or something has got stuck somewhere but can not find anything under the car that looks wrong nothing lose.

Rb 182
Can't see if broke?? But they are apex ;) so I expect it is gettin coilovers for xmas so shouldn't be a problem :)

Clio 197
are your fronts ok too?

sometimes they can "jingle" when they are broken as they rattle around

Renault clio 182
I found out what it was on my car it was the back shock a washer inside the dustcover rattling around, so I took it out as I think it just stops the dust cover from faling all the way down the shock, rattle gone.