ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Valeting/Detailing in Warwickshire or West Mids

Impreza Wagon
In the next month or so I'm planning on selling my 1.2 Clio run about for something bigger. I'm wanting to get it detailed and properly cleaned inside and out before the sale and for the photos. I don't really have the time/knowledge to get it done so can anyone recommend a company or individual that is good?

Ideally I'd like it to be in the Warwickshire area however I would travel a bit further.

Russ ZS or JimWD aka Jim White from White Details.

Two of a very short list I would allow to work on my car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have a look for Jim's recent work. The man just goes from strength to strength.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
2 or 3 guys from here have had their cars detailed also mate. Few threads about the details on here.

C3 Picasso Beast
A full detail will cost you a fair bit so don't know really if it's something you want to have done on a car your selling?? Fair enough if the car was something special but to have it done on a 1.2 Clio to me wouldn't really be cost effective.

If you do decide to have it done though go for Jim as he's awesome and did my car for me :)

Impreza Wagon
Yeh it's pricey! I'm not looking for show car standards so hopefully it'll be a bit cheaper. I also think a super clean car will attract more interest?