ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car won't start

Clio 2.0 172
Having issues starting my ph2 172 but they seem to be intermitant. It will start sometimes but only if I pump the accelerator and other times it just clicks over once and then refuses to turn over at all. It's only started doing this since this batch of really cold weather has hit the country!

Any ideas? :(

Steve

Had the exact same issue, mine still has pretty old standard top up battery, as apposed to a sealed one, I checked the cells and a few of the chambers where pretty empty, filled them up jumped the car with the missus motor then took a 30 min drive has been ok since

Clio 2.0 172
Maybe. First port of call tomorrow I think will be to check the battery and see if it's that. Was only mot'd and had a full service just last month so surely shouldn't be anything major.