ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibre fuse + battery cover

Clio 182
As above really in the title as i might of found someone who is wiling to make both and just wanted to see how many people would be interested, so i could perhaps get a bulk discount. However this is just an idea so dont know any prices etc just wanted to judge the resonse first so i know what to say to the guy.

Just a quick one, and not wanting to piss on your bonfire, but CF conducts IIRC so would be a very bad idea on a battery cover . . . hence most of the ones on Ebay etc are a plastic look-a-like product.

200 Gordini
Just a quick one, and not wanting to piss on your bonfire, but CF conducts IIRC so would be a very bad idea on a battery cover . . . hence most of the ones on Ebay etc are a plastic look-a-like product.

Well that killed that off

106 GTI

How can it conduct theres no metalic properties to it is there?