ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre

i have decided i gonna do carbon fibre in my car been looking at bits today and it all looks good, has anyone already got this? any pics?

i mean real carbon fibre, bought the gear knob yesterday, want the bonnet and door pillers, the door pillers are on ktec

clio 200 F4Rt

i see, i thought u meant IN your car.

those ktec carbon bonnets are very nice, resonably priced too!!

Does anybody know what the story is with the Carbon Door Pillar Covers on the K-Tec web site they are shown in both the "Products" and the "Offers" sections.....................theres a big dif in price but they look like the same items :confused:

Cya Stu

Quote: Originally posted by stusV6 on 31 January 2005
Does anybody know what the story is with the Carbon Door Pillar Covers on the K-Tec web site they are shown in both the "Products" and the "Offers" sections.....................theres a big dif in price but they look like the same items :confused:Cya Stu

I bought some just after xmas, I saw them on there clio when I was up there last, apparently they have got a new supplier so hence the cheap as chips price, they are of a very good quality and great care should taken when fitting , saves your doors from marks too
:D