ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Vinyl'd Roof

Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup
Firstly, apologies for the pathetic pictures, please dont comment on how naff they are lol, I really couldn't be arsed to take any decent one's, I just wanted to get a few pictures up of my weekend's work. I will endevour to do so over the weekend hopefully, and if we have some decent rays I might get a picture which does it self a bit of justice.

I think it looks ok, not as good as I expected it to, but who know's it may grow on me. Getting the creases out were a pain in the arse, took me over 2 days to get it sorted, as I kind of gave up halfway through as I had no help lol.

Turini's are on the way too as I am getting them dirt cheap. Possibly thinking of going white again, but not sure yet, suggestions are welcome :)

Enjoy

l_b792d3b500ee4611b9791edf573771f8.png

l_f9f78feb9bcc45838178c8b8b860cc22.png

l_1baf4d12a29c4e88bc5c2762312d7dda.png

l_fe868ef542ab4e1b8fcb2437020e9343.png

l_b9c277f247fb49da8743b042eb57ff20.png

Renaultsport 200
Yea its kinda smart, but it stops to early. The spoiler needs it now.

All or nothing imo (if it can be done)

The alloys you have on it are smart. Oz's?

Not for me mate, Lose the roof and shocker sticker and its nice car, Gone a bit overboard imo.

Appreciate your honesty mate :) the shocker sticker was just a bit of fun really, nothing serious.

It would hurt to take the roof back now, seen as I spent so much time doing it lol

Yea its kinda smart, but it stops to early. The spoiler needs it now.

All or nothing imo (if it can be done)

The alloys you have on it are smart. Oz's?

Yeah I realised this when the guy had already posted the item, I asked if he could do the extra but he said he has no more until later this month.

They are Oz Ultra's mate, I like them, but they are too big (17's)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
It's not for me at the moment, get the spoiler done, and it'll look a whole lot better. Looks unfinished right now.

Looks crackin mate how much did you get that amount of di-noc for? i presume it is di noc?

Cheers Chris, Yeah its di-noc, it cost me £80 all together and I fitted it myself, but I would deffo reccommend getting it done by a pro as its so frustrating lol.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Didn't think i would, but i really like it! As said, the spoiler looks a bit out of place now, not sure how it would look if you covered it in vinyl though. Good on you for havin a go yourself mate

Ph 1 172
Get wing mirrors, bullets, and badges done in carbon wrap will keep the whole look through the car will make it look better

200 Gordini
Get wing mirrors, bullets, and badges done in carbon wrap will keep the whole look through the car will make it look better

That would be way too much IMO!

Looks great as it is.. Turinis.. Done!

Thought about doing this myself but haven't had the balls. Since you're not too far away I'll have to check it out when you've got your turinis and ours will looks similar.

That would be way too much IMO!

Looks great as it is.. Turinis.. Done!

Thought about doing this myself but haven't had the balls. Since you're not too far away I'll have to check it out when you've got your turinis and ours will looks similar.

Yeah that's what I thought, I think I am only going to do the wing mirrors.

What colour do you think I should do the Turini's?

172 Cup
I actually reckon this looks pretty sweet, get some gloss black Turinis on there and your good to go.. although Im not loving the 6x9s :dapprove:

Mini Cooper S
Definitely needs the spoiler and couple of other bits doing. Well done for doing it yourself mate.

Iceberg 172
What does that sticker mean / symbolise!? In the rear window...

Edit... I just googled. Why would you want that on your car!?

Last edited:
What does that sticker mean / symbolise!? In the rear window...

Edit... I just googled. Why would you want that on your car!?

For sh*t's and giggles lol

The Oz's are up for sale. I have a guy who is already interested in them, and they are in the for sale section however its been a while you might want to search through my created posts :)

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I echo the views of others, get the spoler done.

Some other touches would be nice too. Like bullets and diamonds, not the mirrors though. Handles??

Clio 172 RS2
Sho' nuff it's a b***h doing a large panel alone... especially the roof.

Respect mate for doing it alone! :star: