ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon wrap?

Doesn't look bad IMO
i've been planning to do the roof of my mini for a while now, want to put it on the site...
planned all week to do it Sunday..

come Sunday though, i'm somehow talked into doing a friends daily.
emsmile.gif

i'm not to up on my subaru speak, but its one of the pretty older ones. lol.
suby01.jpg

suby02.jpg

suby03.jpg

suby04.jpg

suby05.jpg

suby06.jpg

suby07.jpg

suby08.jpg

suby09.jpg

suby10.jpg

suby11.jpg

suby12.jpg

suby13.jpg

suby14.jpg

suby15.jpg

midway through the day, my friend showed up in his 2 hour old miata.
the rear piece was rhinolined with some crap.
we sanded what hadn't chipped off and applied the wrap there.
miata01.jpg

miata02.jpg

miata03.jpg

some general pics of the vinyl.
general01.jpg

general02.jpg

clear.gif

E90
Looks nice on the miata in a small bit, the scooby I'm not soo sure, specially when a tap from someone will result in a "ohhhh that don't sound like carbon"

Matt Kahki green wraps FTFW

Clio 172 Cup
3M Gear, it wouldn't be cheap.

Best of the best stuff tho.

If anyone fancies doing it, am more then happy to fit the stuff, used to wrap cars and stuff in my old job.

Take a good fews days!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Looks far too fake on the Scoob for my liking. It looks alright on the roadster in those pictures though.

You can get a fake carbon fabric that looks really good, but not on the outside of cars. You can use it to do interior trim.. Or anything for that matter.

Ph 1 172
i asked a company to do this to my ph1 one bonnet (thought i could get away with it as i have the lightweight bonnet lol) and it was £200+ for the bonnet

Turbos.
Re-Re-Re-Repost!

Fake CF is for punks, no doubt. Might as well spend the money on improving the size of your wang.

LOL @ CF sunroof, yo!

Clio 182 BG
the vinyl is from 3M its called DI-NOC...and its very pricy btw

its very popular in the US you can see often Honda drivers with covered hoods and roofs there, but i don´t know if this is the thing i would like on m clio...

That doesnt really work on an otherwise standard car IMO. tbh I'd be concerned whether the wrap was covering scratches or key damage if I was a potential buyer.

Clio 172 Cup
It would be cheaper to buy a Carbon bonnet then to wrap it in this stuff.

Just priced it up through old supplier and it's £174.20 +vat per 1000mm x 1450mm.

minimum order of 15m lol so thats £2613 +vat.

It's got to be imported, but the lad said it's the rolls royce of the vinyl world!