ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cardiff Bay meet 23rd September

Suzuki Jimny
Hello :) time for another meet I think!

The plan is to meet at the Red Dragon Centre in Cardiff Bay at 6,

The postcode is: CF10 4JY

We can go for pizza at Pizza hut, or mexican at Chiquitos, or just have a chat and take some photos if people would prefer.
We'll then move further into cardiff bay, and go to Penarth (Via a tunnel ;)) and get some photos in the big carpark by there.

Hopefully this date is ok with everyone, would be good to meet some new members too :)

Last edited:
  182 FF
Sounds good to me! I'll drop a message to my mate and get his arse out too!
Be good to meet some people face to face :)

Black Clio Mk3
My Birthday that day! :) Not sure if able to make it (drunk driving) Would be good to meet you all. See if i make it, non sport tho! :( LOL

ph1-172
I'm off that night so may pop along for a bit. Would be good to finally meet some other members from around here.

Suzuki Jimny
My Birthday that day! :) Not sure if able to make it (drunk driving) Would be good to meet you all. See if i make it, non sport tho! :( LOL

Anyone is welcome, doesn't matter if it's a sport or not,

Drink driving isn't welcomed though!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Yeah good call.
I might be able to make it although i won't be in my 182, I'll tag along with another member if he's going would be good to meet some peeps.

If Pj3488dunne can't make it i might pop down on the bike if the weather is fine (fair weather rider) lol.

Suzuki Jimny
I posted in the southwales renaultsport facebook page, and Andy with a black R26, and a couple others with 197's will be coming. Should be a good meet, just hoping the weather will be dry!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Well I go that way every Sunday night to go to work so would be rude not to say hi!

Focus RS + S3
well looking for tyres for my van, but if theres a cheap set (proper cheap lol) alloys about i may have them "/

I couldn't attend :( Mrs grandad is very I'll so we was with him.

I do need to make it to a meet soon, it would be nice to put faces to names.