ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarPro Hydrofoam -Hydro2 and snowfoam in 1

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Has anyone tried this product?

I know Hydro2 gets good reviews, but I also need some new snowfoam. Is the combined product any good?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
I've bought some now, so I'll report back my findings at the weekend (if it arrives tomorrow of course)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I'll be honest and say I can't really see where it really fits in, maybe on a car that has the minimalist dirt on and a snow foam and pressure rinse is all that is needed.

Yeah not sure I get it either, snowfoam is pre-wash and hydro2 is post-wash.

Unless people are thinking to not bother washing at all, and treat the snowfoam as the wash, seems a little pointless to me.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
It isn't a pre-wash, it's wash and post-wash in one.

All I will be doing is a quick blast with the pressure washer to get the majority of dirt off. Apply Hydrofoam a side/panel at a time. Agitate hydrofoam with washmitt and rinse.

Should mean a very quick wash and semi-protect. It was also about the same price as Hydro2 so thought I'd give it a try.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
@Chrisgti6 how did you get on with the hydrofoam?

Love it, I give the car a once over with the pressure washer to get most of the dirt off. I then foam one side of the car and wash it with a mitt, rinsing regularly in a bucket of clean water.

Work our way round the car like that, the I give it another quick foam and wash off with pressure washer.

Seems to last a good couple of months, my car is filthy right now but I know it'll come up nicely just from a blast with the washer.