ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Action Day Sat 26th April

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I washed my car for this tomorrow. Sadly I couldn't be bothered to dry it or do anything else but I did make some sort of effort.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh f**king hell I knew I forgot something!!

I may bring the fiat in that case. It's got 1/4 of a tank and it means I get an extra 15 minutes in bed.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What time you driving across big D?

I missed a delivery today, my original plan was to leave home at 815 and get there for 845. However, because of the missed delivery, i've got to go to DHL for 9am then head to combe. Hoping to get there by 10am at the latest. I need to be gone by 12.30 though as we've got lots of work on.

Have I fück, in the Beemer tomorrow.

Timothy!! I've never heard you swear! Have you been drinking?? Why are you taking a BMW to park on a clio stand??

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
The Trophy is only wearing 15 coats of sealant, not the 23 it usually does when it makes a public appearance. I just can't cope with that.

Also it's with Mike for a few jobs.

Anyway, I thought everyone agreed to the name change - BMWsport.net

clio 182
I'll
Be going Trowbridge way so
May be able to
Meet you depends what time we leave, can't even clean the car in this weather! :(
Im leaving trowbridge about half 8 meeting some mates in melksham mcdonalds at 9 then on to chippenham mcdonalds to meet some more members

Clio 172