ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Player Help

Hey,

at home i have a bang & olufsen cd player which i plan to use for a party soon. The only problem im having is that it dosent seem to play cd-r/w cd's. So this is a problem as most of the cd i have i have burnt myself or copied etc. Is there any way around this problem, can i change any settings etc when burning cds?

Anyhelp wud be appreciated.
Thanks

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
It could be a couple of things .

For a start . Does the cd player support playing cd-r's ? Also are you trying to play mp3's or audio cd-r's ? Using cheap n nasty discs sometimes doesn't help . Get good quality cd-r's .

im tryin to play mp3 files on a cd-r disk, which i have bured onto. Not sure if the cd player supports these disks, thats the problem

A4 Avant & A3
your cd player might not support MP3 playback, so you could try burning 1 album onto a cd as an 'audio' cd rather than 'data/mp3'

obviously you'll only be able to put 1 album onto 1 cd that way.

Clio 172mk2
serach for the model number of the hifi online and see if it supports MP3 playback if it doesnt mention it all yer cds will need to be audio cds so 74/80mins on each cd.

Clio 172mk2
most burning apps will have the option to burn audio cds, this will convert mp3/wma/wav etc. to a proper audio style cd

RIP Dan
Yep what are you using??

I find Itunes was the best out of any for ploaying on all my cd players. Other progs wouldnt play in my car or on my Denon in my steroe etc. Itunes plays on all. Be careful about teh cheapy cd's too. The sony ones dont like playing on any of mine.