ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 172 bumper

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172
they usually sell for £300 in mint condition

You amaze me sometimes, you offer people next to nothing for parts on here in one thread and then say things like this in another... maybe £200-£250 if it has all the grills and fogs etc and really is mint, but not £300!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
well if someone's asking for example £200 for alloys on here its only common sense to offer £150

someone was shifting a splitter on here for £50 quid i offered £35 and brought it:approve:, on ebay it would easily fetch £70 quid and no im not selling it as its going on one of my 182's

its well known that parts on here are cheaper than on ebay etc... for numerous reasons:S

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  172DD Cup
dunno, i find stuff on here usually carries a hefty premium. easily selling for 75% of its rrp. its defo a sellers market.

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
well if someone's asking for example £200 for alloys on here its only common sense to offer £150

someone was shifting a splitter on here for £50 quid i offered £35 and brought it:approve:, on ebay it would easily fetch £70 quid and no im not selling it as its going on one of my 182's

its well known that parts on here are cheaper than on ebay etc... for numerous reasons:S

Its bought FFS.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Ph1 ITB'd 172

thanks for the sppp spppellin lesson
anymore mistakes you can pppp ick on

There are many more. I'm crap at it to and even I can find numerous mistakes.

I'm not to sure how £50 quid works, as its reads Fifty pounds quid.
Why is it not £35 quid, at least be consistent with your mistakes.

Lack of capital letters, lack of apostrophes, no full stops, repetition of full stops, etc.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
There are many more. I'm crap at it to and even I can find numerous mistakes.

I'm not to sure how £50 quid works, as its reads Fifty pounds quid.
Why is it not £35 quid, at least be consistent with your mistakes.

Lack of capital letters, lack of apostrophes, no full stops, repetition of full stops, etc.

thanks for that, i'ii tttaaake it on bbbboard, anywa wa ways how much do you charge for englich lessons? £40 QUID a hour? seems ur grrrr grrrammmer (i have a sssslight stuuuuttterrr as wellll) is well above sssstandard:rasp:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's no way I'd be paying £400 quid for one of those, I'd be looking to pay around £100 for it... That said it'd be getting sanded and resprayed before it even touches my car.