ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap 200?

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Shocking advert and poor spec imo.

I think it's great value. What's up with the spec? Cup pack, climate control, projectors. Ok it's not got Recaros but they aren't for everyone.

I agree teh advert is terrible though!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The best part of buying a black one is that you can hide the blade thing. Then they go and spec the anthracite pack! n00bs.

But that is very cheap!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
That looks alright tbh, I think the anthracite pack looks good on the black personally.

I quite like it too. Dare I say it that the anth pack makes the standard wheels look better...somehow...

Good buy, that.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
The anth pack is dogsh*t but easy to cover when you do the front end spray!

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
It's one hell of a car for the money!

F**k me though, Trophies were that price a few years ago.

that sthe actual sellin price in todays mkt, u can get low milers for 9/10k advertised knockin couple of 000 quids off when goin to buy, high miler also for the type of car

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
that sthe actual sellin price in todays mkt, u can get low milers for 9/10k advertised knockin couple of 000 quids off when goin to buy, high miler also for the type of car

FLOL!!!!

Werent you selling £1500 Recaro Trendlines not so long ago? No more has to be said.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
FLOL!!!!

Werent you selling £1500 Recaro Trendlines not so long ago? No more has to be said.

yes, these cars are unfortunately worth more in little pieces than one big piece, due to high'ish running costs and brand new GENUINE replacement parts! turn up with 7.2k cash etc... it'll b ur's,

Give it another yr or 2 these 200's will b hittin the 5/6k 197's already 4k prices just like the 1 of 500 trophy models, they defo aint 18k/8k cars anymore if u actually wanna sell

GREAT for the buyer not so GREAT for the seller BUT always GREAT for the genuine used part seller

Last edited:

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  Defender 110
People Think you can get everything for nothing these days,

Id put money on the 200's not being down to 4K in a year, the 197's have to come down to that first, they're crashed dogs/ high mileage 197's for that money now, 197's are still 8-9K with Recaros, doubt a 200 will be cheaper than a 197.