ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap Cup splitter - eBay.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Cheap as chips at the minute , let the bidding war begin , lol .

Why do people always bid straight away on items , 6 days and 21 hrs left , its always won in the last few seconds anyway if its gonna be popular .

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  ex Clio 172 owner :(
I realise it'll go for £50+ probably. I just thought I'd point out there's one for sale as people are always asking.

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
At the rate it is going and the amonut of days that are left I reckon it will go for around the £80/90 mark :)

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
K-Tec maybe do us one on the carbon ones ?? I need one so if anyone fancies organising it ?? I was just about to order one today :)

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Broken Diesel Megane :(
if ur getting a group buy going on a splitter i would be interested. been needing for a while

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Chocolate Bar™
i shall PM you, incase any tries to outbid me :O

as cliosport is full of rogue traders ;)

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
^^ ok no prob :D

clidge said:
anyone want to phone david a ktec and see what he can do for us lets get this ball rolling

Just phoned and they told me to send an e-mail so I have done .. no harm in getting the prices .. ;)

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
alan24 said:
I have been wanting one too!! so would be up for a group buy

Back around Feb there was a group buy for the plastic splitters. There were loads of people wanting one, then suddenly dwindled down to circa 10. Then Dave, who went up to get them from near Doncaster from Wolves, was called because he bought a few extra and then held a few back, and wanted to sell them at a small profit (although that 'profit' was eaten up a little by the fact that he had to replace his windscreen, so his excess had to cover that!) People could have had a Renault plastic splitter for IIRC £65 + postage...if they didn't want to get in on the original group buy, and because Dave was trying to go some way to cover his outlay and costs, he was slated...Group Buys are brilliant things, but all it takes is for one bitchy comment, or a bit of scepticism, for it to fall flat on its arse!

But hey-ho, onwards and upwards
Donny

Maz

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  LY 200
If K-Tec come back with a decent price it will be as simple as ..

1) add your name to the list to secure your place
2) phone up and make payment direct to K-Tec
3) K-tec send the splitter to you in the post

No complications, bitching or anything .. simple really :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
23   0   0
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Anybody got any decent pics of the k-tec carbon splitter ? The pic on their website is crap , it looks like a lump of black plastic , lol .