ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheltenham/Glos

Clio 172 Monaco
Well I'm sure we can meet some where for a drink and food! Just wonderd if any1 was interested also what days are best?? :)

Depending on what side of the country I'm on I might say Hi to the West folk. Only ever done SE meets lol!

Clio 172 Monaco
Cool well im free most evening rarely weekends :( how do people feel about a monday night?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Cool well im free most evening rarely weekends :( how do people feel about a monday night?

We do a monthly meet...the plan is to move it around...but this month is going to be in the Solihull area. If you come to that one, you may be able to put forwards your suggestion for the another one as we wont organise/arrange something on the offchance of someone turning up. :)

Clio 172 Monaco
i would but i have issues i cant go too far at the moment due to a very poorly pet :( so thought r do a small meet in Chelt/Glos :)

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I may join up with you to compare notes. I'm in Chippenham so a nice Gloucs countryside ride!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
We do a monthly meet...the plan is to move it around...but this month is going to be in the Solihull area. If you come to that one, you may be able to put forwards your suggestion for the another one as we wont organise/arrange something on the offchance of someone turning up. :)

I wanted to come to but I am going to Hooters with the east mids guys instead!

Clio 172 Monaco
All welcome on the 7th October meeting at Cheltenham Kingsditch park maccy ds and we will go for a meal and drink and then drive round Cheltenham/Glos pull up somewhere and take pics ect and chat usual stuff LOL :) who up 4 this?

Clio 172 Monaco
Date changed 5th :) its a Friday :) or if people would like it earlier in the week let me know :)

Clio 172 Monaco
I thought every1 Would easy find maccy D LOL the could meet outside the M&S home store if it makes people feel better HAHAHA!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
CS doesn't do maccies BTW, Nando's is the lowest form of fast food allowed ;)

Clio 172 Monaco
We won't be eating there there a beef eater place across the road from where we are meeting :) time 8pm?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Lowest? Nando's is gorgeous!

Si is right though...we tend to distance ourselves from the 'meet at Maccy D's' brigade.

Lowest as in, nandos is probably the nicest Fast food place and CS sets its standards high. ;)

Clio 172 Monaco
The only Nando's I know of is in town and there no parking :-/ unless you pay park in NCP lol

Clio 172 Monaco
Right 7.30pm mataland carpark this is by the holiday in near NCP car park most people know where this is if not I will post a postcode up for you all :) we can A) go for a meal and drive or B) just got for a drive LOL what are people thoughts it's Friday the 5th October hope that date suites every1 and you can all make it! Will be good to meet some local or not so local faces :)

Renault Clio 197
Hopefully I can make it to this. Sometimes weekdays can be difficult, all depends what time I finish work.

If anything is ever arranged for a weekend I will definitely make it :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Be good to see as many people as possible :)
please put your names down :)

1.Cazzy
2.Mr Bean

Clio 172 Monaco
A lot of you have pm me to say your attending please could you put your names down in here :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Date changed sorry due to haveing no car seems silly holding a meet with no car! :-( it's now the Friday 12th! October my car is in the body shop haveing half a car resprayed then with midlands car care haveing a full detail

Gonna drop out of this guys, sorry. Some good friends I've not seen in a while offered me to a house party today. Don't fancy missing that I'm afraid! See you next time!