ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet and drive to lake Vyrnwy! 25th of september.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad that everyone that made the drive had a good time it's a great road for Clios really good fun and your really get to use the car what it was made for shame we were a little late getting to the lake and gutted it was a bit slippy it's a epic 13 miles loop but not something I'd recommend doing in the wet or dark if it's your first time!

It should so be a race track!

BMW E36 328
Oh cheers for telling me you Wouldnt reccomend doing it in the dark or the wet for your first time now..... Hero status welk earned now haha

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Oh cheers for telling me you Wouldnt reccomend doing it in the dark or the wet for your first time now..... Hero status welk earned now haha

Dude it was sunny as f**k when you went around!!! Lol total hero! Shame we didn't time yours but you were stuck
With the BMW in front:(

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
Few people bottled it which was a shame lol epic drive to the lake to tbf, next time, camera at the bridge to get pics of flying cars lol, glad I got at the front too, me ash and jonff had a good clear run ;)