ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet saturday 20/11/2010

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
well ive said my bit what a t**t next time i am going to go looking like ali g.

Da

Less
Yeah I can't believe he's spouted all that rubbish!

I never even saw him to be fair - where was he?

keo

Clio Trophy
I just read the thread on clio197, glad i didnt come you bunch of scummy chavs!!!!! LOL i will make sure the next meet i attend i am in a suit, top hat and tails :) Hope you all had a good day anyway and i couldnt come becasue of work but might come the next if i can make it

Clio 172 "Ruby"
i no all that sh*t that came from that boob, still the day was wicked tho an iv uploaded pics if anyone want to add me on facebook then you can see em the really good day an wicked group of people...

next time gotta be full tux i think

Da

Less
i no all that sh*t that came from that boob, still the day was wicked tho an iv uploaded pics if anyone want to add me on facebook then you can see em the really good day an wicked group of people...

next time gotta be full tux i think

How do we add you on facebook mate?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I tryed to ring the groes inn yersterday 4 times could get hold of a any one but I left my work number asking for the owner to call. So he called back in the end but I was out I was bloody gutted but unlucky for the owner my dad took the call. By the sounds of it he put it pritty clearly that we were well fucked off and that his staff are t***s

Da

Less
Mind if i add you Daz so I can find Matt?

No probs mate, anyone feel free if they want to add me up :)

I tryed to ring the groes inn yersterday 4 times could get hold of a any one but I left my work number asking for the owner to call. So he called back in the end but I was out I was bloody gutted but unlucky for the owner my dad took the call. By the sounds of it he put it pritty clearly that we were well f**ked off and that his staff are tw*ts

I actually thought about calling the pub in question to log a formal complaint. What Jon said was defamatory and derogatory, and as such has presented his "Country House" in a very bad light.

I see the thread over on 197 has now been deleted, such a shame.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
the demon tweeks meet is a meet that has bin posted on 197clio.net i think that it next saturday but i am not 100% sure.

aucky mate I wish that i was going but ive got to work to but till christmas day now gutted and the vee has bin put to bed now for the winter shes all tucked up and nice and warm. plus he wont show his face there bet he"s a right fag. i dont think he will be going to a meet in a while. but it would have bin nice to meet a few more from the 197.net 99.9% seem nice people.

as for the pub well his Country House the owner wasnt happy about what he said and promissed that he would have a word. dont think that he even has a good job there i think he just dose the odd jobs n tidying up.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the huge bump, but I went to the Groes Inn during the previous week with a few family members and I think you guys were lucky to be 'rejected' - the food wasn't great and the service was appalling! The waiting on staff was a couple of young (No peado jokes) girls who were miserable and the old chap behind the counter didn't seem too interested when I said I'd had much better food and that it wasn't up to much. For the price of the food, it was very questionable and we won't be going back.

Only posted due to the palaver on here and I wouldn't want you guys wasting your money in future.