ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester mini meet

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Hey everyone!

Right here's the plan I've bin on here awhile now and there one or two things I've never done and this one is kind of a easy one?!?....... I want to try and get some good night photos. So with the dark nights coming I thought I'd have ago! So I've bin out and got a new camera some Sony thing and I am going to make sure the car is all nicely waxed up for Thursday/friday. As I was planning on having the meet on the 29th thats next Saturday night!!!

Now my camera skills are crap well I've never even really take a photo so this could be a epic fail so I am hoping that a few people might be up for this. After the photos and a bit of banter maybe shoot to a pub and get something to eat or
do people fancy eating first?

Ive got two or three places in my head that we could go to all local to Chester.

So meet at roots n shoots as normal Ill be free from 5:30pm trying my camera maybe even adding alittle bit more wax. so people can turn up whenever then set off for photos or food.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
So meet next weekend. Could potentially do that although any pictures of my car have to be of the passenger side.

Been a while since I've used the camera and quite fancy a bit of light painting.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I can't make Saturday now warrington rugby have got to semi finals on Saturday Friday would be better for

Right, Who's up for this tomorrow? I need to know if I should hang about/around chester until we meet, or go home when I'm done at BD.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can't make it any more, I wouldn't be free until 6.30pm and it's going to be a nightmare for traffic at that time.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Right, I'll just go for a drive into wales for a bit then.

Day off, new steering rack, tank of fuel and some welsh roads. Win.

+ rain = fail? Hopefully the weather is nice.

I'll 100% be up after I've got home and stuff. I'd head straight there from work but I'd likely get pissed off in the traffic.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Top night that lads hope that everyone else had a good time! Really enjoyed that can't wait to see some of the photos and I so hope Rhys gets a text of BeckyT