ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Children In Need Cliosport / Renaultsport event!

Renault Laguna Coupe
OK, Blatant begging post...

One of the guys on the Renaultsport forum suggested that I might get my car really badly 'stickered-up' in aid of Children In Need. Here's an idea of what it'll look like. I'll drive it around AND do a trackday with my beloved car in this livery in return for pledges.

Here's how bad my car will look:

clio-trophy-diagram.jpg

Please post your pledge on this thread and paypal your pledge to me mike.easley@dsl.pipex.com

Alternatively PM me for bank details if you'd prefer to do a transfer.

There is a corresponding thread on http://www.renaultsport.co.uk if you are registered on there. - http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2497

THIS IS FOR BBC CHILDREN IN NEED - AND MY CAR WILL BE RUINED! I will supply the graphics and Renault have kindly agreed to fund the trackday.

banner.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172mk2
it doesnt look too bad ..

but if its for children in need , couldnt they supply some "children in need" stikers n logos , then ppl who see it will know why

dk

911 GTS Cab
very good point, whats an extra few stickers eh Mike!!!!!!

I will pledge you.

mike, you should get some children in need stickers on there too... I reckon a big teddy on the bonnet to show why you're doing it.

My Pledge: £5
Sent via paypal.

Renault Laguna Coupe
received - many thanks Dan - I'll leave the stickers on for a few weeks. Anyone know where I might lay my hands on some Pudsey Bear stickers?

Renault Laguna Coupe
Thanks James and Nightfire - received with many thanks!

Running total is now £275 which is amazing for the first day! :)

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
ooo if i do my usual wear my pjz for college thing this year or something, You can have whatever i raise..
Must plan my event!

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
LOl, i do it every year, its funny! :D

Last year i spent the whole day in them, it was sooo bad!
I had to go for fuel, go for lunch,go shopping etc in them.. Felt like such a r****d!

182... again!
Mike....£5 via paypal. Think you'll get some admiring looks from the kruztelford crowd when stickered up!! LOL
Cheers Nick

Renault Laguna Coupe
Received with thanks guys (Nick - I shall have to go to a Kruiztelford event with a bucket for donations!)
l!ckeldev!l - mate the vast majority of this fundraising has come from fivers just like yours - a fiver is bloody good!! :D

*** update *** - I've been away for the weekend and we've now got a tad under £600!!!! You lot are awesome :approve:

Renault Laguna Coupe
OK latest news - we have over £600 now (woohoo!:D ) Decals will be arriving in a weeks time and will be applied to the car immediately (anyone any good at this?). Looks like I'll have to leave them on the car until the first Renaultsport trackday next season, which is likely to be in May. OMG.:clown:

Need to sticker-up the car now to get some good pics for Children In Need, so I'll have to suffer driving a track-**** for the next 6 months. :cry:

why is s l a g in the swear filter??

My neighbour is a sign writer and can sticker cars up. Bit of a journey for you though! If you want to contact him, can get him at www.thesignguys.co.uk get him on the mobile as he's hardly ever in the office. He's done lorries, vans, cars etc so knows what he's doing