ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chipped Williams Clio

Looking to buy a Williams Clio...have seen one but has hillclimb chip and induction kit fitted..is it best to stick to standard one..wondering if chip etc can cause more problems than it's worth? Not mechanically minded so any advice much appreciated!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I wouldn't worry about them too much. A lot of valvers and williams have these 2 mods, particularly induction kits.

If i was going to remove anything i would remove the induction kit as this can create heat soak problems (car sucking in hot air).

182CUP
I had my williams chipped and it was great fun....

But as Mossy said don't bother with the Induction kit!

53 Clio's & counting
more of the rev limit usually being higher, i ran a hill power stage 1 remapped ecu in my old hybrid, and i fitted a std willy ecu, didnt really notice any difference in performance, other than lower rev limit, refitted the chipped ecu, much better and then able to reach 60 in 2nd gear again lol