ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Choosing the right springs for my 182

Its a non cupped 182. I feel from what ive read about the Eibach pros that these are the ones for me small drop but improved handling etc......

Now another spring that i would be interested in are H&R sport springs http://www.hrsprings.comwww.hrsprings.com

Im not 100% sure whether they have an aplication available for the 182,

Look here; http://www.motorsportworld.co.ukwww.motorsportworld.co.uk If you look for the H&R spings all it has is ClioIII 98-on, would these fit the 182?

All im after is a subtle drop just enough to take the edge off the standard height and give it a slighly better sportier looking stance, and obviously want to improved handling.

Probably my biggest problem is buying some springs then hating the quility of ride im left with, which is why i think id be better off with either Eibach or H&R rather than Apex.......

Cheers for all comments and advice

Rob.

182 springs are the same as the 172 so you just buy a 172 or 172 cup spring kit.
Its the shocks which are different on the 182 over the 172.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 04 August 2005

182 springs are the same as the 172 so you just buy a 172 or 172 cup spring kit.
Springs for the 172 / 172 cup / 182 cup are all different rates but the same size.

Eibach sportlines if you have a 182 cup.

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 04 August 2005

This I already know, its just the decision of what springs I want/should go for.....

Is there an application for the 172/182 for the H&R Sport springs?

Also If fitting say, H&R sport springs or Eibach Pros how will the ride change? how will the car corner etc compared to what ive got now?......

Rob.

MGP W02

Now i know this has been asked a million times before.... but which is better the Eibach Pro-kit or Sportline?

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Im on Pros now and switching to sportlines.

Pros excellent on the road, track could do with a bit stiffer.

[Edited by EVOgone on 06 August 2005 at 10:33am]