ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Circular Polarising filter

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's basically the better version of the one I have.. and the one I have works well. I have the 52mm version for my 50mm, so I don't have any problems with it rotating, however I expect you'll have to focus and then adjust the filter afterwards to suit.

Motorbikes
Check the dimension of your lens too, just to make sure its the right diameter. I think its 58mm but just double check. Should be printed on the lens.

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Either that on on the inside of your lens cap.

With mine (nikon d40 + kit lens) it will rotate with the focus so yeah... focus then adjust the filter to suit.

Yes they are a bugger to clean - how did you do yours Paul?

To date I have tried to keep it as clean as possible and have just used a rocket blower and microfibre cloth when really needed.

I have seen recommendation re. lens cleaning fluid, although you need to be careful as the last thing you want is lens cleaning fluid getting between the various elements of the polariser....