ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CIVIC TYPE R VS CLIO 172: FOES REUNITED

Status
Not open for further replies.
  clio 182 trophy
There is nothing in them up to 100mph and in the bends I would rather be in the clio. I did love my mates type r though. Awesome gearbox and the engine goes mad. My mate had a different exhaust on his and even though it droned quite a bit it was immense when revving the nuts off it!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
So basically, in almost all occasions, the Civic trumps it, but as usual, the Clio is the one that 'sparkles'. I've driven a Ep3 Type R, as much as i love them, there's something it lacks against the clio.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
So basically, in almost all occasions, the Civic trumps it, but as usual, the Clio is the one that 'sparkles'. I've driven a Ep3 Type R, as much as i love them, there's something it lacks against the clio.

Sums it up really.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.