ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL-EU (clio euro) a little photoshop

visualize whirled pe
Gf was watching hero's, I dont know what the hells going on anymore in that show; so did this on photoshop while it was on.

clEU.gif

I used the thumb pad on the laptop for a change :S
All smoothed (standard bumpers) no handles, ariel or locks. I figured the light units could be stripped and some of the silver bits painted black.

b/g 182, meg tourer
that would look pretty good.
wheels need to be wider or have spacers, single wiper would suit the minimal look too. and the fog's taken out and induction pipes fitted.
interior stripped and a nice chrome cage. that would be mint!

visualize whirled pe
that would look pretty good.
wheels need to be wider or have spacers, single wiper would suit the minimal look too. and the fog's taken out and induction pipes fitted.
interior stripped and a nice chrome cage. that would be mint!

Hehe! Initially I was just playing with wheels but got carried away with smoothing, some good ideas you have there!

visualize whirled pe
There was another thread the other day mentioning door smoothing, £2k is apparently the going price for going euro on a clio side panels, or 10 minutes with a hairdryer on a VW!!

visualize whirled pe
far too 'curvy' to pull euro styling off imo.

good photoshop though.

Cheers in some ways I agree, thats why I picked those smooth rims they compliment the curves better. I had a scirocco last year and I wanted that on Borbet A's (more geometric to match the angles of the 'rocco) slammed on coilies. I do think dubs pull the euro trick off better than french cars for some reason though.

slickmk22.jpg

ewald_scirocco.JPG

1.2 16V Dynamique
Silly question... but if u actually did smooth all the door handles etc... how would u get in lol?

Door release on a remote?

looks sweet btw

ive done this to mine on PS, was thinking about removing the bump strips when i had my boot flushed, didnt see the point when i saw how much money it would cost.

good PS tho