ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic car and bike meet.

Seat Ibiza FR
This event has been taking place for a while annually on boxing day, in Romsey, Hampshire, it's all done for charity. Every year i forget about it till i see pics in the local paper, i remembered this year so i went.
http://www.romsey-classiccarandbikemeet.co.uk/#/the-event/4532436153
Anyway here are my pics:

Awesome colour in the light, a pearl colour:
IMG_0325.gif

IMG_0327.gif

IMG_0328.gif

IMG_0332.gif

IMG_0336.gif

IMG_0340.gif

IMG_0341.gif

IMG_0344.gif

Jaguar pick up:
IMG_0346.gif

IMG_0348.gif

One of the few e types that went:
IMG_0350.gif

IMG_0354.gif

IMG_0356.gif

IMG_0355.gif

IMG_0361.gif

IMG_0359.gif

IMG_0360.gif

IMG_0362.gif

IMG_0369.gif

IMG_0373.gif

IMG_0378.gif

Ruined imo:
IMG_0380.gif

IMG_0385.gif

IMG_0386.gif

IMG_0393.gif

IMG_0400.gif

IMG_0406.gif

IMG_0411.gif

IMG_0429.gif

IMG_0445.gif

IMG_0443.gif

IMG_0438.gif

IMG_0439.gif

Lot's I've missed out, see the rest here:
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a151/mccartney111/Romsey classic car meet 2009/

Thanks for looking.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some very nice bits there!!

(Some abominations also! lol)

JB

RB 182 Cup
IMG_0355.gif

Ruined imo:
IMG_0380.gif

That Mustang is stunning! Love old American muscle...

...well most of it, that Impala (I think that's what it is) looks like it's paint job was designed by a 12 year old on Forza.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
American shite...

Some nice cars,and i lol'd at the jag pick up.In fairness it looked like a good job tbh

MERCEDES CLS AMG
American s**te...

Some nice cars,and i lol'd at the jag pick up.In fairness it looked like a good job tbh

Ian - get off your laptop, go clean the kitchen and tidy the house - your shift starts shortly.

Take an icy route to work

MERCEDES CLS AMG
That Mustang is stunning! Love old American muscle...

...well most of it, that Impala (I think that's what it is) looks like it's paint job was designed by a 12 year old on Forza.

IMG_0380.jpg

2nd pic is a Chevrolet caprice classic - horrible machine and mostly used for taxi's in US

Last edited:
i've had a go in a Ford Fairlane (one of those pictured) and a contemporary Cadillac Eldorado. 50's Americana is just amazing - massive, massive cars (lay down in the boot, length ways; enough headroom to play tennis in the cabin) and electric/powered everything - amazing for the period

what's up with that trike though? why does automotive tack always have a wolf graphic on it somewhere?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ian - get off your laptop, go clean the kitchen and tidy the house - your shift starts shortly.

Take an icy route to work

Is the portacabin lonely today matt.Turn the kettle on to warm the place up...lol

We cant all like the same things mate,it would be boring otherwise.

Last edited: