ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clay Bar Lube

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Would Chemical Guys, Pro Detailer + Carnauba quick detailer be ok to use for lube when claying the car??

Maz

LY 200
I am sure I even remember someone possibley Rich saying that you can use water .. or have I dreamt that .. haha

Mito Sportiva 135
Water alone won't work... I don't think Rich said that. I use a mixture of water, shampoo and QDs when I clay... think Rich just uses water and shampoo. The richer the mixture the better IMO.

Also, you can either use a bottle with spray nozzle or a mitt to apply - I tend to use a mit as you can get more liquid onto the surface, but personal preference really.

106 GTi
I use it as an opportunity to get rid of shite shampoos i will never use up!

2 or 3 capfulls of car shampoo in a 500ml spray bottle with water works well. If I can't be bothered to wash and dry again after I just use the 1:1 Last Touch.

The CG Cuys QD you have will work.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I use it as an opportunity to get rid of s**te shampoos i will never use up!

2 or 3 capfulls of car shampoo in a 500ml spray bottle with water works well. If I can't be bothered to wash and dry again after I just use the 1:1 Last Touch.

The CG Cuys QD you have will work.

Thanks again Rich.