ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Flamer (Decked 5 door content)

TT 225+
gave the car its first claying sesh today, think it came up well :) als waxed with dodo juice banana armour :)
car2005.jpg

car2007.jpg

car2006.jpg

car2004.jpg

car2001.jpg

car2002.jpg

pedobear ;)
car2003.jpg

C+C welcome :)

TT 225+
What's the offset on these?
seem to fill the arches well & in your second to last photo, they look quite far out tbh! in a good way! lol

off the top of my head it think they are et 35 but i'll check in the morning. 7j and fronts have 3mm spacers, but theyre just to help clear the struts lol as the tyre rubs against the strut otherwise lol

TT 225+
i had to run positive camber when i first got my coilies on lol. took it to fred and he sorted it for me. just get some halfrauds spacers :) thats what i have lol

ohh man i know the feeling, i'm rolling with positive on the front too! it's a little embarrassing...

Got some 25mm delta mics on the way though, then it's time for camber! :cool:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks good with the wheels, looks strange with ph2 front bumper and ph3 grille tho, id probably get a ph3 front bumper.

is the rear bumper a different colour or is it just me?

TT 225+
looks good with the wheels, looks strange with ph2 front bumper and ph3 grille tho, id probably get a ph3 front bumper.

is the rear bumper a different colour or is it just me?

I quite like my grille :) dont like the other one very much at all, mines much smoother :) will probably be getting an rs grille at some point :)

no its not, it's just you (I hope!) haha