ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Monaco on Ultra's.

Just had a day off work and decided to give the car a clean :)
Here's just a few pictures.
I did TRY and edit them, Might of done the contrast and Saturation a bit high lol.
car2_zps43de1ebd.jpg

car5_zps119325b2.jpg

carps_zps39f69d0a.jpg
Just went for a Nice drive around some Back roads by me, luckily it just got Tarmac'd haha.
car1_zpsb1d17119.jpg

So I got the Skoda splitter on and 50mm on the front and 40mm on the Back.
All I need now is Centre Caps!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels look terrible mate, really don't suit the car, you should sell them to me, cheap :rasp:

Nah, they look good really, although a little large, they are 16's?

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
look great in 16' cant help but think it needs a bigger spoiler? is the 172 spoiler smaller then 182 cup and non cup spoilers?

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'll swap you a Cup spoiler in Monaco.....for those alloys - not doing your car any justice at all :(

;) :eek:
Car looks great, but holy cow you've cooked the photos in PP! lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
What did you take the photos with? I'm unsure if it's the editing or the photos, but they're awful (no offence).

I also prefer 15's but I love the wheels in general. Did you use tyre shine? The photos are so over done I can't tell. If not, get some, it'll look a million times better.

What did you take the photos with? I'm unsure if it's the editing or the photos, but they're awful (no offence).

I also prefer 15's but I love the wheels in general. Did you use tyre shine? The photos are so over done I can't tell. If not, get some, it'll look a million times better.

Shitty Camera for xmas like 2-3 years ago, they looked crap either way. I know its crap lol.
Yeah just some spray on shine.

Looks good, but as others have said - photos are way overcooked.

Spoiler wise - cup spoilers are for peasants :p Trophy / v6 spoiler is the way forward :)

Looks great that. How much do a good set of ultra's cost in comparison to turinis for example?

If you want to chuck me a couple of hundred to get a Trophy or V6 spoiler then sure ;) lol

These I got at a bargain, £150 for all 4 with tyres, had one kurb mark, all other marks were by me :( haha

Is that it?! I've always loved these wheels and not many people fit these instead of turinis and other wheels. May have to keep an eye out for a set when I've got some money behind me again! :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Get that beast out & grab some better pics buddy :)

For some reason I'm swaying back to my 172 wheels again, have always wanted these wheels but maybe they might not suit the "theme" I'm going with on mine now that I've seen them on the Monaco.

On the other hand it could be the photos lol

Get that beast out & grab some better pics buddy :)

For some reason I'm swaying back to my 172 wheels again, have always wanted these wheels but maybe they might not suit the "theme" I'm going with on mine now that I've seen them on the Monaco.

On the other hand it could be the photos lol

I tried :(
Just blame the pics lol

Was literaly zooming in to double take on that lol, not a bad idea :)

Has it gone through MOT like that yet?
haha, No but the guy I go to, to get everything done on my car is the garage owner of the garage I go to (because everything he does on my car is at his own house so its cheaper) hopefully im making sense.
And he said its no problem, to be honest he said he has never realized or checked lol

RB Clio 182
Looking good mate :)

As already mentioned, it needs a cup spoiler, also centrecaps would finish the wheels off :)