ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Pics of My Clio

GOLF GT TDI
just gave my clio a good clean as i havent most winter, ill need to get some nice pictures of it soon, just need to find a good area :)

CleanPic001.gif

CleanPic002.gif

CleanPic003.gif

CleanPic004.gif

GOLF GT TDI
everytime i clean my car it seems to rain when i come to dry it, but not today started to snow instead :(

Nicely done, think the back end is lacking something but I can't decide what. I bet you get pulled alot for that plate, i assume its S7 UGB.

GOLF GT TDI
never been stopped yet.. :) i am getting a MK2 clio sport bumper off vinny just waiting for it to arrive

GOLF GT TDI
no renault sell the body kits brand new and primed

theres nothing wrong with my plate they are all in the right font and size lol:)

GOLF GT TDI
urmm £500 i think, it may sound alot but u see kits from 3rd party companies selling kits and u have to send ££££ to get it to fit right these where a perfect fit

Golf R
MK Police seem quite lenient.... though i'm not so sure they'll take too keenly to the dots..... time will tell ;)

motor looks nice n shiney though :D

GOLF GT TDI
i like the light personally i got mk2 in the loft, i just think they contrast well with the rear windows, everyone is welcome to their opinion :)