ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Racing Blue with AP Racing 4 Pots

If any of you havnt seen the project thread I fitted some AP Racing 4 pots on friday, along with some rear camber shims.

Also took the front crakced splitter off :(

Gave the car a quick clean today and took some pictures -

DSC_0033.gif

DSC_0002.gif

DSC_0004.gif

DSC_0014.gif

DSC_0016.gif

DSC_0027.gif

DSC_0028.gif

DSC_0029.gif

DSC_0035.gif

DSC_0038.gif

DSC_0036.gif

DSC_0037.gif

DSC_0024.gif

182 ff with cup pack's
very nice dave u got a dint in the drivers side wing of is it just the light?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good... How much camber is on the Rear and also the Front while on the topic as I'll be getting mine fitted soon :D

cheers guys

I dont think these is any damage on the d/s wing, plently of dings etc arround the rest of the car!

went for an extra 1 degree according to the shim, ill know what it is when i get a camber gauge on it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Are they the Whitline Camber Shims??

Where can I get a Camber Gauge from as I think it would be a Handy Tool once I get mine on my car

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
AMAZIN!!! But why on earth did you go for Red!! :S Ruin's what would of been perfect. Black and yellow is AP!

it will be available to anyone who wants it, now its fitted and working well i will try and get a group buy for members but i dont think there will be a lot of interest.

Will pot all the details in the traders section soon

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Top work tho! Bout time a quality mainstream "Branded" System was available! I would 100% buy if i had a 1*2.

M

mini-valver

Awesome! Love this car. You putting a set of anthracite 2118's on?

I will have a set of anthracite 2118's next week. one set for road one set for some dunlop track tyres just need to decide which to use