ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Trophy!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only gay if you push back iirc? How much are you looking for for the DC's (and seats), just out of interest?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Dave, how much do you want for front and back seats? And Luke, how much are you willing to pay for backs?

I don't mind going 182 seats in mine and I have ph2 172 seats at the moment, I've just damaged my drivers seat....

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers Marc.

Really clean but your PM box is full, you gayer.

Popularity, init. Cleared for you, you raging homo x

(Will PM you on my lunch)

alex-avfc said:
Looks stunning Luke! Pictures are amazing as always too.

Cheers mate! Hope the gti's going well!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers guys.

Your one looks fantastic mate, makes me want some harness's in my life!

That look superb! Really, really clean.

What lens(es)/camera are you using, if you don't mind me asking?
You've managed to make them really sharp while still retaining proper shallow DOF. All mine come out really soft looking :dapprove:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ta very much all.

I'm just using a Nikon D40 Joey, with a combination of 50mm f/1.8 and 55-200, so nowt special tbh. The 50's a b**ch when using the D40, as it has no auto-focus, so it's just a case of just shooting and hoping for the best really! Yours seem to be plenty sharp enough though, what setup are you using?

I'm using a D5000, so no auto-focus either! I have to adjust the aperture on the lens itself with my 50mm, as it's a proper film lens... Right pain!
I guess practice makes perfect :)

Z4
Took advantage of the weather today to give the car it's first mini-detail of the year:

5503389152_6315b9be86_z.jpg

Absolutely spot on mate, I'd like to own a minter at some point! (probably next)

Quoted the best photo, lush.