ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Vee.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks beautiful. Really special little car.

I hate those seats, seriously, the cost department/person who chose those seats needs to be castrated, no seriously, beheading is too good for him. Look how special the rest of the car is and he used one of the world's worst car seats! I weep! :(

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks beautiful. Really special little car.

I hate those seats, seriously, the cost department/person who chose those seats needs to be castrated, no seriously, beheading is too good for him. Look how special the rest of the car is and he used one of the world's worst car seats! I weep! :(

Exactly. They went as far as re-designing the entire centre console etc. But nope, we'll bolt the standard seats right in there.

An orange one
The painted red centre console is that standard do you know?

On non-I.D colour cars it is yes, centre console and dash strips are body coloured.

On ID cars (liquid yellow, acid yellow, lunar grey, deep bronze) the console and dash strips are dark grey.

If you have certain ID leather packs the dash strips are trimmed in nappa leather..

/nerd

On non-I.D colour cars it is yes, centre console and dash strips are body coloured.

On ID cars (liquid yellow, acid yellow, lunar grey, deep bronze) the console and dash strips are dark grey.

If you have certain ID leather packs the dash strips are trimmed in nappa leather..

/nerd

Cheers :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
£16.5. Madness. Worth 19-20k imo!

Have you managed to get the smell of fags out that car! ; Even though Steve didn't smoke in it, it honked!

Lovely and clean though.

Stunning!

Have you managed to get the smell of fags out that car! ; Even though Steve didn't smoke in it, it honked!

Lovely and clean though.
Easy there Scottish!! Not that sort of money just yet ;) I reckon £17500 easy though.

Petrol Blue 182.

Lovely and clean though.

I didn't even smell smoke in it when I bought it haha. There was ash in the tray though and I've cleaned the headlining, so it was clear it had been smoked in at some point.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
All previous owners were non smokers to my knowledge.. Steve only had a the car a few months too, do it didn't have the usual honking smokers car whiff and stains etc fortunately. It was a pleasure to drive back from Scotland. In fact, Ryan enjoyed it so much he got a speeding ticket.. Lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want to shoot this and Oli's flamer before you sell. Text me homo's x

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Stunning!

Easy there Scottish!! Not that sort of money just yet ;) I reckon £17500 easy though.

I think they are, I think my old shagger is worth 17.5k...A minter such as Ryan's is easily worth 19-20k.

Alreet ESSEX!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
All previous owners were non smokers to my knowledge.. Steve only had a the car a few months too, do it didn't have the usual honking smokers car whiff and stains etc fortunately. It was a pleasure to drive back from Scotland. In fact, Ryan enjoyed it so much he got a speeding ticket.. Lol

I've got the nose of a blood hound! - hell it's big enough! ;) - Just something I noticed straight away!

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
I've got the nose of a blood hound! - hell it's big enough! ;) - Just something I noticed straight away!

Haha... Can't argue with that mate lol.

I hate smoked in cars too, don't get me wrong. There was a mild whiff, but not the deep stench that some cars get. That's what I meant.

1 of possibly 15 Mars Red uk cars left! Worth high teens of anyone's money IMO. Even at £17.5k I think it's a good buy.