ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned my 182 - properly (possible heaviness and loads of bluriness) :(

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Took advantage of the nice weather. Had the wheels off cleaned the arches, t-cut, polish and a good vac. Even went as far as back to blacking the arches.

Also borrowed my mums Canon 1100d :( cooler than me FTL.

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

Then when it went dark went for a drive to a business park for some pics. I have never used the camera before I havent a clue how to use it, just aim and shoot lol. So I expect a bit of criticism from the camera boffins.

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

1st attempt at using the camera not gone into to much detail as I don't know what to do but I do no cos I wasn't using the flash I should have took the tripod with me.

Ph1 ITB'd 172
It does look a bit foggy.

Your car looks really nice though, I quite like the wheels are they 17's?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
It does look a bit foggy.

Your car looks really nice though, I quite like the wheels are they 17's?

16s, always get comments they look bigger than they are, i think its the design of them that gives them the BIG look.

The pics are poorish but my first attempt with an slr, learnt a couple of things for next time already

Focus RS + S3
Looking good mate, that cup spoiler has really finished it off
HID fog lights?
Miss you </3

Lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Cheers hodge, only wired the brake light up on monday. haha. Miss You Too :(

AFKM1 lowered on the K-Tec coilies, £300 group buy ones.

For night shots you need a tripod really so you can use a longer exposure length. Then shoot in raw so you correct the white balance (very easy in the Canon Digital Photo Pro software) and your good to go :)

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
For night shots you need a tripod really so you can use a longer exposure length. Then shoot in raw so you correct the white balance (very easy in the Canon Digital Photo Pro software) and your good to go :)

Cheers dude. They looked ok on the camera screen but when i got home they look poo, i deleted over 50 and these are whats left (and these i consider the better hahaha :eek: ) Just been having a read of the instruction book

Evo 5 RS
t-cut is for OLDer paint, I'd think it would do more harm than good on your motor.

That said it does look very nice - the wheels don't suit it though imo

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
t-cut is for OLDer paint, I'd think it would do more harm than good on your motor.

That said it does look very nice - the wheels don't suit it though imo

Ok next time i'll use different stuff, it was used on about 5 2cm light scratches so didnt coat the whole car in it.

Love my marmite wheels haha

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
You were back home and didnt ring me for a pint? You vajazzle earing wearing FAG!!

Kris, next time you're up, instead of stalking Su, give me a call and come round. You can snowfoam the s**t out of it, and use normal polish and wax instead of that nasty crap

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Hahahaha awwww I miss Su :( I'm back home for good now so next time it needs a wash I'll call round. Hopefully you aint been kicked off Dale Farm by then you pikie c*nt

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i think the wheels are spot on, could do with centre caps maybe

Still trying to sort that, need the paint code for the wheels. The OZ centre ones i have are white but got a set of turini centre with the renault diamond on im gonna butcher and fit. Work in progress ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
i like it, and dare i say i like the wheels too.....

i think t-cut is to abrasive for the paint as its quite a soft paint. defo get some more daylight pics :)

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
i like it, and dare i say i like the wheels too.....

i think t-cut is to abrasive for the paint as its quite a soft paint. defo get some more daylight pics :)

Cheers. I bought some Meguiers Scratch X2.0 but been using that on sorting the head lights. Hopefully going for a photoshoot with my mate, he can use a camera and he has a mk2 Jetta with Gti conversion with everything dub. I have got more pics of it in the day but its got some hate with it that gonna be hated :D

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
T cut Nooo !

But like it mate wheels suit it look good , nice to see something different ,sits well.
You will be sent to hell for not getting turini's thou :)

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Cheers fellas. I love the wheels from the second I seen them in the for sale section :approve: something different they are a style of turinis i.e multi spoke, but not turinins.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ha.

As mentioned, bin the t-cut.

Car looks tidy, I would have said they were 17s too, but I guess the lowz help. Not sure if I like them or not but it's your car not mine ! Other than that, nice work :)

Regarding the photos, don't hold the camera above your head like the first shot :rasp: it's not a flattering angle for any car. When shooting at night, you need a tripod for anything over 1/3s unless you're some kind of superhuman shake free expert. Also, check the photography section and find the white balance tutorial :approve: