ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the BG. /ASW

Barge
Well I've finally been arsed to actually clean the car. The Black Grey was starting to get to me, so with an afternoon off I decided to do something useful and wash the shed mk2.

Looks lubberly when it's clean, but I think the previous owner has used a bloody Brillo pad to wash it at times. Jeez. It's practically as ropey as the R27s paint was before JD got his forearms on it, so it'll need a good PC when it gets a bit warmer and I get some time.

Anyway, it'll do for now, because 10 meters down the road in the morning and it'll be filthy again. C'est la vie. :cool:

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

Sticker fail. :dapprove:

DSC00076.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Any plans at all for it needy?

On a side note can't believe you found one with a splitter on it!

Barge
Any plans at all for it needy?

On a side note can't believe you found one with a splitter on it!

I know. Lucky innit! I kinda want to keep it standard. I'm just concerned with keeping it in good condition. Paint correction and an alloy refurb will be coming up, as (as you'd expect) they're the originals and towards the back of the alloys there's a little bit of corrosion in places. That'll never do. LOL.

Looks lovely, Tom. Must have taken you hours to get all the s**t and glitter out of it, and to wash the inches of muck off. ;) Do you have an afternoon off too?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nah, just banged it through the carwash at tesco.

The Exhaust is the FIRST Hayward and Scott 182 System. (£600)

Awesome, you washed the car.

Be sure to post pics when you wash the plates after dinner later. ;)

Looks quite clean btw.

Nimbus Megane R26
nah its just at a CS meet ages ago somebody said do you want me take ur sidelights out for you..i do think it looks good as im not a fan of the chavvy white ones and the standard orange ones are crap too imo

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Ive had 7 normal pairs this year at £3.50 a pack.

Pay for themselves.

Doesn't look that high for standard.

And it's not a sticker fail. It's you! Did you not read Brians instructions? :dapprove: