ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Question..

Clio MK3 1.6 Dynamique

My car went into the garage few weeks back to get fixed(someone bumped into me).. anyway, when i got it back, they mustave cleaned it cos it was SOOO clean inside & out!

today it needed abit of a clean, so i cleaned it as i usually do..

My point is this.. How comes I can never get it as clean(and as shiney!) as the renault dudes get it? =( spent about 2hours tryin to get it so clean and shiney. I thought it might be a special wax they use on the dashboard etc ?

Also can anyone recommend a good in-car hoover? I bought one from argos that cost me £29.99 and its ****!

anyway if anyone can shed any light on this issue please do.. I would love to purchase this wax stuff and have my car lookin as s3xy as me! (joking.. it would never be THAT s3xy! LOL) :D:D

i thought the same when my car went in for an oil change... but then loads of water marks appeared on it so wasnt too impressed!

try using a polish, mines black and the only way I get all water marks out is by polishing the whole ting, takes about 40 minutes but looks amazing afterwards!

Renault Laguna Coupe

They use a steam cleaner on the outside of the car - this makes it look great but strips off all of your protective wax. Interior is easy - just a powerful vac and lots of effort!

ST

Armour all dash wipes will bring your dash and plastics up a treat mate, around £4 from halfords.