ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleanyourcar purchases

phase 1 172
running low on a few things so ordered

valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner

valet pro PH neutral snow foam

poorboys wheel sealant

looking forward to using these when i have chance, as usual quick delivery and well packaged, cheers Les

Not got a car
poorboys wheel sealant, awesome stuff

I dont like bilberry wheel cleaner, doesnt seem to do alot.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
poorboys wheel sealant, awesome stuff

I dont like bilberry wheel cleaner, doesnt seem to do alot.

What you mixing it too? I use like 1.5:1 and it shifts all the crap off my exhasuts and wheels!

Just expensive as I seem to get through a bottle a month :/ lol

Megane R26
Am I the only one who doesn't rate the Poorboys Wheel Sealant? It's too much effort and doesn't last long enough. FK1000P, Zaino Z2P or Optimum Opti Seal all nail it.

db

db detailing™
I dont really rate it as a sealant... beacause FK does so well!
Only really use it because it has some cleaners and seems to really bring out the flake on some wheels.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
me neither.. Colinte 476s is belting on wheels, as is FK pink wax

Not a 320d
What you mixing it too? I use like 1.5:1 and it shifts all the crap off my exhasuts and wheels!

Just expensive as I seem to get through a bottle a month :/ lol

I got the 1L bottle, my first dilution ratio was 1:1 as i wanted to get it to shift some heavy s**t. It didnt, its a great wheel cleaner but for baked on crap clay struggles to remove, theres wonder wheels.

Bumder With A Buffer
Am I the only one who doesn't rate the Poorboys Wheel Sealant? It's too much effort and doesn't last long enough. FK1000P, Zaino Z2P or Optimum Opti Seal all nail it.

I dont really rate it as a sealant... beacause FK does so well!
Only really use it because it has some cleaners and seems to really bring out the flake on some wheels.

Planet polish wheel seal and shine.....try that if you want some flake popping :) Not really a hard wearing sealant but it dont half bring them out nice...Im going to experiment by putting FK over the top once the weather is semi decent...my car hasnt been washed since 28th November :(

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
About to buy some Finishkare 1000p, Billberys wheel cleaner off them always a speedy service off them