ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 16v mods?

ZED TEA
Hi, Im new to CS and ive just got my first car, and im looking to start modding it and was wondering what you guys think i should do, also if anyone has some 172 alloys for sale in the coventry area please PM me :)

iciwjm.jpg

111te21.jpg

11gh83m.jpg

dztjrd.jpg

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Coilovers
turinis
silvervisions
rs grill
dynamique spoiler
colour coded

Bux

Golf GTD
Extreme 2, like mine :D Except mine is black...

Silvervisions, RSGrill, Dynamique spoiler, colour coding the sidestrips and bumper strips. That's what im doing for mine at the moment

ZED TEA
does anyone know of any good body shops in the midlands area, that do colour coding?

im deffently going to get a rs grill and silvervisions, but im unsure about what alloys to get, i dont want it to look chavvy any sugestions pics appreciated.

also if anyone has a spoiler in my colour for sale please let me know...

thanks Dave

172 wheels
Colour-coded Dynamique/cup spoiler
Colour-coded bumpers and sidestrips/172 rear bumper and rest colour coded

You can do colour-coding yourself following a guide on here matey!

172 cup
May already have a buyer but if not they will go up in the for sale section. After £350, need a refurb but 2 very good tyres and other 2 like new

ZED TEA
May already have a buyer but if not they will go up in the for sale section. After £350, need a refurb but 2 very good tyres and other 2 like new

Sounds good im deffently intrested, if the other guy pulls..
out where abouts are you?