ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.2 8v

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
hey ppl this is my clio
just thought id post it on here and see what u guys think of it

owned it about 2 years its just a run around until i have finished building my golf mk2

this was after about 2 months of owning the car i just got the alloys at that point
there ASA alloys £80 with eagle f1 tyres... bargain

IMAG0021.jpg

i then got fog lights for it and these are pic's after a detail
oh yeah and smoked my head lights as well

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

pic of it in the snow

IMAG0114.jpg

K&N i got for it waste of money i think but makes the wanted noise
without the K&N i was gettin 80 miles for £10 of petrol
with the K&N im now gettin 50 miles

IMAG0095.jpg

also got a exhaust for it for free of my uncle but had to pay 90 to get it fitted

this happened a couple of weeks ago but is now fixed

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

so what i have done to my in total

-front fogs
-smoked rear lights
-ASA rims from a Renault 5 turbo
- K&N cone filter
-Back Box
_ Ice- which includes
allpine Head unit 103bt
allpine G front speaker setup with crossover and tweeter
alpine E coaxial rear speakers
Rockfors fosgate 450watts rms
15" JL sub

at the moment there is major rattle with the roof of the car
and there is a ignition problem with little red light flashing which wont let the car start
and even when the red light isnt flashing the car is taking ages to start so if u got any ideas of how to resolve then let me know

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
dunno its the fob for the red light flashing but when the red light isnt flashing it takes a long time to start which probably what tombear says it is.... TDC sensor its short for something??? where is it on the car as well so i can replace it ?

1.5 Clio Dynamique
dunno its the fob for the red light flashing but when the red light isnt flashing it takes a long time to start which probably what tombear says it is.... TDC sensor its short for something??? where is it on the car as well so i can replace it ?

used to happen on my old car when it was wet, but the new tdc sensor sorted it out and it also needed some electrical connections cleaning about 8 months after the tdc went so could be either of them

Renault clio 1.2 16v
who the f**k gives a s**t about spelling mistakes, i understood what he said :mad: i hate when people pick up on things like this

Jap Box
who the f**k gives a s**t about spelling mistakes, i understood what he said :mad: i hate when people pick up on things like this

Woah cool it down hardman, it happens all of the time on here so get used to it ha ha.

Got any plans for it? With the roof rattle you mentioned if you have a manual sunroof then it could be that, jam a sponge between the handle part and the glass and it usually fixes it.

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
well it aint really a project but if there was a readers rides section like on most VAG forums i would of put it in there lol and yeah theres a (FEW) things i want to do add to my PROJECT;)

Clio 1.2 8v (99)
anyway back to the car
pls dont post anything to do with spelling on my thread i aint writing a essay and i don't give a s**t, & neither should u educated ppl.

yea so this problem is gettin worse with the red light. i have to sit in the car and keep trying for 10 mins before anything happens

This place gets more and more like Sax-P every day, amusing though.

Should have left this car standard and kept it tidy, not a fan of any of the mods on it.

chumpmobile
little tip for you here lads, if you want any help with anything on this website you're gonna have to stop speaking like dribblies. If people see that you haven't been bothered to put the effort in talking like real people they won't bother answering your questions. Oh and i'd lose the cuntish attitude too.