ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 1.4 16v dynamique s (57 plate)

CLIO 1.4 DYMNANIQUE S
Just thought i put a few pics of my clio on here
what i've done so far is;
18" Finichi Monza Sport (matt black) with 82mm s/s lip.
Cobra lowering springs 30mm Rear, 45mm Front.
Tints.

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00582.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very neat that. Looks like it's the same kit as the turbo.

There's a 'youth' trying to 'thieve' it!

never seen another modded mk3 the same colour as mine...need to see pics of it lowered! not sure about black wheels...maybe a anthracite colour wouldve been better but each to there own and all that ;)

FN2 Type R GT
Maybe paint ur calipers blue/silver, think that would look really good.

Car looks so much better lowered :)

CLIO 1.4 DYMNANIQUE S
I'VE STILL GOT MY SYSTEM INSTALL TO GO IN WHICH WILL DROP THE BACK END A BIT MORE, WILL THEN DECIDE ON IF I NEED TO DROP IT AGAIN, THANX FOR THE COMMENTS.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yup, rear end needs to lower a bit more, other than that ur car looks good, like the wheels on the car too.

Get a better camera, then take some pics!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like that. The blue/black thing really suits it. Good work son. :)

CLIO 1.4 DYMNANIQUE S
i gonna do a system install, HID lights, new bulbs all round, re-do tints to limo black, reversing camera and a induction kit.

wait and see ;)
car looks good mk3's are starting 2 grow on me now... just need bigger front brakes the ones you got now look like milk bottle tops behind them 18's