ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 60-140mph speedo run

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Video of the speedo in my Clio 172 from just over 60mph to an indicated 140mph filmed in germany on the autobahn
mods are as follows
Clio 182 Exhaust Manifold
K-Tec 2.5" Decat
K-Tec 2.5" Stealth Exhaust
AngelWorks Matched Inlets
PTFE Inlet Gaskets
cars getting Rolling Roaded a week on Satarday (18th)
YouTube Link Click HERE

Nippy white cup
Good vid m8...although not being a dick was there a bit of a hill as you go into 5th because it looks like it accelerates quicker in 5th than 4th for a small burst? Either way looks quick fella

Chris

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
LOL @ Autobahn!

Mega struggles from 130-140! My old one flew to the limiter! Not been mapped tho has it!

VaVa
That's about 135 tops. The speedos get further out the higher the speeds.

I hope the cozzers don't catch up with you, for your sake! lol.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
road was 100% flat thats why i choose it, it hits the limiter if i find 1 with a slight hill haha starts to hit a very small hill at the end (you'll notice the shift light goes off again)

lol it does look like i was filming it but its just the way my mates holding the cam but not dareing to look at the speedo haha

VaVa
If that's filmed on the Autobahn I'll eat my hat lol. Have no counter evidence of course. But being on the Autobahn, with your mate as a passenger, recording a top speed run in the dark when you're from Stirling in Scotland..... Possible. But unlikely ;)

R27 #242
If that's filmed on the Autobahn I'll eat my hat lol. Have no counter evidence of course. But being on the Autobahn, with your mate as a passenger, recording a top speed run in the dark when .
you're from Stirling in Scotland..... Possible. But unlikely ;)

haha hmmmmz
cool vid tho ;)

It's A Reno
I maxed mine on the Autobahn to an indicated 145mph, but there's no fcuking way I'd do it in the dark.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
If that's filmed on the Autobahn I'll eat my hat lol. Have no counter evidence of course. But being on the Autobahn, with your mate as a passenger, recording a top speed run in the dark when you're from Stirling in Scotland..... Possible. But unlikely ;)

people do travel you know ;)

Gaz, cheers its an awesome engine made 173bhp when standard at the last RR day!

MCS R56
LOL at Autobahn! More like, latenightmotorwayat140 = ban.

Looked quick until 130. Suppose it's quick where it needs to be!