ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 172 GEAR BOX KEEPS POPING OUT OF 1

Hi all hope some 1 can help me ? When ever i give my cup some beans in first gear it seems to come out of gear ? The gear box feels realy good and there are no funny noises . It only does it in first gear but its starting to do my head in . I dont drive it hard at all , but when im at the traffic lights and some saxo vtr/vts wants to play i feel i should show him what his next car sould be . Has this happened to any one else :S . My car has only done 60000 2 owners and one of them is me and has more service history than you can shake a stick at . Had a new clutch about 4000 miles ago and the gear box oil was changed at the same time .

53 Clio's & counting
Check your dogbone mount mate ( its under the car) when they wear they ( and the other engine mounts) can cause it to pop out of gear