ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Sat Nav

Hi i've found a 172 with sat nav i'm interested in and was wondering if the built in sat nav is any good that comes with it ?

Golf GTI PP Mk7
wasnt aware the 172 had it, i knew the 182's do. 172's with sat nav must be rare as hens teeth.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
wasnt aware the 172 had it, i knew the 182's do. 172's with sat nav must be rare as hens teeth.

There is a few.

My mate just traded his 172, 53 plate with Sat Nav and Criuse Control.

The screen isn't great compared to whats about now though, but thats technology for you.

Sounds ok to me then, gonna pop down to the dealers that's selling it tomorrow and if all is sweet i could be putting a deposit down, and at £6500 for an 03 model with 30k on the clock aint to bad.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
6.5 is a tad steep isnt it i got mine obout a year ago mint condition with 26k on the clock (with sat nav) for 5.5k.

the sat nav is pretty cool allways did me good apart from it being from 02 so some new roads wasnt on the system lol but all it need is a upto date cd i think.

My dad has it in his 172, it's pretty good. He likes it as it's built in (none of that havin to remove it business) The system is a carminat one.

I'd say 6.5k for one with sat nav on an 03 reg is fair game tbh.

6.5 is a tad steep isnt it i got mine obout a year ago mint condition with 26k on the clock (with sat nav) for 5.5k.

the sat nav is pretty cool allways did me good apart from it being from 02 so some new roads wasnt on the system lol but all it need is a upto date cd i think.

5.5k a year ago thats very very cheap in my opinion i carn't find a decent 02 with low miles on for under 6k 03's i've found are generaly about 6.5k anyone correct me if i'm wrong.

www.renparts.co.uk
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit, but is it possible to go to reno and get the sat nav put on to my 182?

no i wouldn't imagine it would be.... or they would charge you several k......

i have the complete conversion for sale though.... PM me if your interested..

Just been to look at this motor and it was a right nail for an 03 plate with 31000 miles on it, it was truely awful, dents and scatches everywhere, found out it was an ex-hire car so it's never had any love, and as the old saying goes when you get a hire car "drive it like you've stole it" it was a bad idea from the start, and i've never seen a set of alloys curbed so much the lips on the alloys had totally been ground away, BUT it did have sat nav :S .

So if anyone goes to look at a silver 2003 172 with sat nav at £6500 at Phoenix Cars Ltd in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, Then don't waste your time and petrol on it going to have a look it was truly a shocker :eek: