ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 no start no injector pulse or spark

Clio 182, Megane 250
hi had the engine and gear box removed after putting all back the Clio ran for about half an hour turned of them went back to start and wouldn't start check codes and have found these any ideas on problems. I am pretty sure all earths are all put back right have triple checked.
Fault codes with snap on scan tool are 97 circuit actuator relay short circuit to ground and open circuit

Clio 182, Megane 250
image.jpeg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No power to anything is due to the general relay faults (These are what we refer to as the GMV relays and they control all the important shiz). Basically, you need to start simple by fault finding the circuits for them firstly...

Control side: is the ECU 'switching' the earth?
Switch side: Is the voltage supply present and are the relays activating?

Mick

Clio 1.4 16v 2001
i have the same after engine and box out at the weekend :( shreed dog bone bolt, same fualts but on a 1.4 16v.. only i have 2 x 293 1 x97..... i have check the relays mick what should i do next mate?

Attachments

• today dia.jpg
    today dia.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 105