ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Pms vs Milltek

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Hi picking up a trophy soon and I'm torn between a pms exhaust or milltek.Ive seen the pms video
But does anyone have any other clips of a pms or had one.
Price is only thing that's the issue
Pms with decat around 580
Milltek offer 457 through ktec
Thanks

RB Clio 182
I have a miltek resonated with cat in place and its a nice sound, although im a chav so id like it a bit louder, i would go non res.

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
I have a Milltek non-res myself, bought second hand. Sounds awesome. No complaints with the quality of it either, mine's an older version and everything is still in tact, no cracks etc.

PMS ones are a top quality product though, get mounts with it too. My only complaint about them are the tips, look a bit naff but that depends whether you're bothered about that sort of stuff.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
We've had a Milltek on our 182 for the past 3 years (replacing a pro-speed that was on there for a long time!), and it has been very good. We did notice though that there was a cracked weld on the outlet of the centre box when it was MOT'd this time. Thankfully, as the original buyer of the system, I got in touch with Milltek and was able to pick up a replacement section the same day (since they're just down the road) - and with that fitted it is back to sounding nice, but not too loud, which is just right for my missus (as it's her car really).
So although it was a pain having to swap it, I can't complain about the support from Milltek in swapping it for me without hassle.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
I have a PMS with Cat on my Trophy and it’s the sweetest sounding exhaust , no drone, comes with updated mounts. It’s perfect and well worth the money.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
I have a PMS with Cat on my Trophy and it’s the sweetest sounding exhaust , no drone, comes with updated mounts. It’s perfect and well worth the money.
Thanks for the reply.Sorry standard cat or decat,after chatting with Nick.He recommended the decat as he said it'll breathe better as less restrictive without any extra drone etc

dan's cast offs.

think they've pretty much nailed it with their exhausts, quality, fit and sound. even the packaging. i've got a 197 to megane turbo to do that's having one of their exhausts on, be nice to hear what that's like when it's done.