ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Titanium

Clio Sport 182
Thought i'd start a progress blog on here since owning my 182 for a couple of months now.

Its my 1st Clio, and i owned a Saxo VTR before so its quite an upgrade!
Overall im very impressed and proper happy with it.

Im struggling to tell if its just a basic 182 though, i thought it had cup suspension but the previous owner told me its just lowered on springs and the alloys have been sprayed on anchorite.

Fully standard for the minute apart from a K-Tec Ultra performance exhaust which is also decat - insane noise.
Also has a pioneer head unit with the usual ipod/iphone controls.

But anyway here are some pics:

IMG_1502.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Comments and ideas welcome!

Nice, common addition would be a front splitter, fabia one does the trick for a fraction of the cost* and perhaps a cup spoiler?
Seeing as it doesnt have either of these on it, you could say it was a basic 182 as such.

Clio Sport 182
Nice, common addition would be a front splitter, fabia one does the trick for a fraction of the cost* and perhaps a cup spoiler?
Seeing as it doesnt have either of these on it, you could say it was a basic 182 as such.

Cheers, yeah had both of those ideas, is the fabia splitter a direct and easy fit?
Really want a cup spoiler for it aswell, just need to find one.

Anchorite - almost as good as amphasite ;)

I reckon some black diamonds and washer blanks would look smart on that mate :)

*Anthracite lol

Yeah have been looking at getting carbon badges for it.

Cheers, yeah had both of those ideas, is the fabia splitter a direct and easy fit?
Really want a cup spoiler for it aswell, just need to find one.

*Anthracite lol

Yeah have been looking at getting carbon badges for it.

Haha yeah I know it's anthracite :p the skoda splitter is dead easy to fit mate!

The cup spoiler makes a massive difference to the back end as well.

Clio Sport 182
Haha yeah I know it's anthracite :p the skoda splitter is dead easy to fit mate!

The cup spoiler makes a massive difference to the back end as well.

Knew i spelt it wrong in the first post lol :p ahh ideal ill grab myself one of those then!
Yeah mate really fancy a cup spoiler, just gotta find one!

Clio Sport 182
Clio 182 Titanium - MOT Failure

Went in for MOT yesterday and failed miserably.

Went onto 2 pages of failures but luckily nothing major.

Rear brake pads, rear brake lines, exhaust (decat), exhaust being too loud, oil leak, horn not working, headlights wrong colour, headlight alignment, indicators (cant bee seen clearly) and a tyre.

All being done on Tuesday but getting the tyre and the exhaust sorted out today so it'll not longer be decat :(

Could be worse though!