ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 Trophy Sachs Front Adjustable Dampers (Used)

Hi everyone. I hope any OG 182 Cup & Trophy owners still here are all well. It's been a very long time since I've been around the forum. I've not even owned a car since I sold my last R26.R in 2020.

I have a set of used Sachs Front Adjustable Dampers en-route to me and I'll have eyes on next week. I expect they'll require rebuilding.

I've owned them since 2006 and used as spares while I was getting refurbs done on stock cars. I'm unsure if I'll sell and put towards HiFi, or build a 182 Trophy evocation around them. I came close to building my own 1/1 Black 182 Trophy about 2010 when all I was missing was the Clio V6 roof spoiler.

I've no idea what their value is in 2023 and I'm not getting into x y z on here, but if you have a genuine interest please e-mail me on steve.coulter@gmail.com and I'll send photos and opinion once here. I have a good memory so recall what I paid for them!

All the best, Steve.

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
All the best with this.

I am sure these saw some time on my Trophy via BG Motorsport & EMS. Many thanks for the loan (must be 10 years ago) Steve.

Been back at EMS this year as I am back in a Renault that just dropped out of warranty.

All the best with this.

I am sure these saw some time on my Trophy via BG Motorsport & EMS. Many thanks for the loan (must be 10 years ago) Steve.

Been back at EMS this year as I am back in a Renault that just dropped out of warranty.
Hi, hope all well, yes I think we swapped lol mine didn’t have stickers. Will see how they go, I can be flexible if an enthusiast wants to get the benefit. Cheers, Steve

Clio 182
I would love to have them on my 182. Can't justify purchasing however. Should go to a trophy owner who really needs em.

Would love to know what they actually feel like to drive though.