ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 182

BLACK GOLD 182
LOVE MY CLIO 182 BUT STARTING TO LEARN THAT I NEED TO GO DIESEL COS I USING FUEL TO FUK....THINKING SEAT CUPRA TDI 160......60MPG :) BUT DNT WANNA GET RID OF CLIO HMMM WONDER WHAT I CAN DO :( PLUS NEED MY EVO 8 FQ340 SOON BEFORE AM TOO OLD AND LOOK LIEK AM HAVIGN MID LIFE CRISIS LOL

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
IS THIS A PRIVATE CAPSLOCKATHON OR CAN ANYONE JOIN IN?!

SEAT CUPRA TDI'S FTW, UNLESS U HAVE FILLINGS IN WHICH CASE PREPARE TO HAVE THEM SHAKEN OUT BY THE OVERLY HARSH RIDE. OH AND GOOD LUCK GETTING 60MPG FROM 1 FLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renaultsport 220T
15may27-caps-lock.jpg

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
you need an FQ340 yet your bothered about fuel:S.
Plus the times you would be actually reaching 60mpg in the Cupra you should be getting at least 40 in the clio. Is it that bad?

Italian 3.2 V6
Ii can get 40+mpg in my 182. your not driving it right ;) lol.

The Vag tdi's are slower than 1*2's also! Iv 'had' two ~200bhp fabia's in my old lightly modded 172 (rolling on motorway and on 1/4mile ;) ) oh and a Mk4 tdi remaped to ~190odd bhp (1/4 mile).

Dont change! stay put!

..but as said why you bothered about MPG if your after a FQ340!?

PSJ.

LOVE MY CLIO 182 BUT STARTING TO LEARN THAT I NEED TO GO DIESEL COS I USING FUEL TO FUK....THINKING SEAT CUPRA TDI 160......60MPG :) BUT DNT WANNA GET RID OF CLIO HMMM WONDER WHAT I CAN DO :( PLUS NEED MY EVO 8 FQ340 SOON BEFORE AM TOO OLD AND LOOK LIEK AM HAVIGN MID LIFE CRISIS LOL
you use ''fuel to fuk'' in a 182, but want an evo before you're too old?

how old are you?

If u think ur gunna get 60mpg from a cupra tdi, ur sadly mistaken I get better mpg from my 172 cup then I did in my cupra piece of s**t

Nissan 350z

cool_story_bro.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
So go and buy a diesel . What you waffling on about it on here for ? Your 21 ffs !! Whats with all this mid life crisis b****cks .

Enjoy life , enjoy your car and stop griping and get a grip !

Megane 225 F1
So go and buy a diesel . What you waffling on about it on here for ? Your 21 ffs !! Whats with all this mid life crisis b****cks .

Enjoy life , enjoy your car and stop griping and get a grip !

21 and wanting a deisel and worrying a bout mpgs?

What is this world coming to. Im looking forward to being 21 and spending moeny on petrol :evil: