ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182

Clio 182 & Clio 172
I've not actually posted any pics of my car up yet, I know it's a bit like Marmite, so if you dont like it, please be nice about it :)

1copy.jpg

3copy.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

Cheers
Skittles

Clio 182 & Clio 172
It looks a lot better without the plate on the front... but police dont seem to like that as an excuse as to why I have no number plate!!! :eek:

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
That looks awesome. love the blue of the wheels lovely colour!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
It looks ok, different, reminds me of an avantime in a strange sort of way! Is it a petrol blue, or just my eyes?? If it is, i wouldnt have changed it, but welcome to our little club!!

Z4 Coupe
Was this at FCS, but not on the CS stand? Think it was this car anyway, I quite like it. One thing you need to do though is change the standard exhaust and fill the gaps with something more beefy *cough*yozza*cough*

Last edited:
  Clio 182 & Clio 172
Lol, exhaust is on the agenda, just waiting to fit my harnesses, needs to have the coilovers dropped, anyone who saw it at FCS would have seen it was silly low!!

It's vdub transporter grey, was originally silver, only reason I got a silver one is so I would change the colour, fancied something different =) plus wanted to smooth the bumper a bit, had a dent in the drivers door and a few other imperfections, was cheaper to respray the car than touch up!!

Thanks for the comments though guys, it's nice to have some positive feedback =)

RS 182 CUP
seen this motor at fcs this year, liked it a lot, takess balls to not be a sheep and follow the crowd.

what wheels are these?

Clio 182 & Clio 172
Sorry to get your hopes up, I've never seen a petrol blue for sale EVER.. If I had I probs woulda bought one.

The wheels are team dynamics pro race 3's.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
pay £12 to join then save that in discount when buy a exhaust for being a member ;)

i remember seeing this at fcs aswell. not loving the headlight brows/covers and numberplate position but loving the wheels and colour combo :)

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Shame it's not petrol blue, thought we'd found another!! But it's a lovely colour!

Still just 3 of us.

Would've made worry less about modifying my pb if it was one too.

Really like what's been done, nice not to see yet another sheepishly wheeled clio or another 1.2 in 172 drag.

Well done that man!

Clio 182 & Clio 172
pay £12 to join then save that in discount when buy a exhaust for being a member ;)

i remember seeing this at fcs aswell. not loving the headlight brows/covers and numberplate position but loving the wheels and colour combo :)

Hmmmm you make a good argument!!! Lol will maybe have more thought although can imagine my arm needs to be twisted a bit more!!!

Like I said it's marmite, if you like you like if you don't you don't, I'm in 2 minds about the covers tbh, constantly having mixed reviews on it, good job they just clip on!!!! I would love to drive around with no number plate, makes the car look so much better =)