ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 197

clio 197
got meself a 197 been part of the clio197.net a fair bit.

love looking at all your cars. look really nice some of them heres some pics of mine,

<a href=

<a href=

clio 197
yer im at work upload went funny, dunno why...

i have a red 197, full miltek, 6 cd powdercoated black wheels.
25mm spacers all round, and im about to get some coilovers, foc lol :D

also looking into getting a 200 diffuser in gloss black or repainting mine. and then changing all the bulbs over. everyhting will be done for free as im a huge supplier for alot of car companys :D lucky really.

i also have a full kitted out works cooper s conv for my gf and a masarati gransport as every day car, the clio is more of a track thing, very fun tho.

also forgot to mention im 19...
dont ask bout the maz, i got really lucky with where things went when i left school. :D

LY 200
The sisters got a kitted out Cooper S covertible!

Done well for yourself for a 19 year old! Any pics of the fleet?

clio 197
ill get some pics up over the weekend, the maz aint been out in about 2 months so might not move so well, left it on a charger.

the mini is prahaps one of the best lil cars for fun after the clio, i look like a right gay in it, but o well, still a major laugh.

but ill get some pics up hopefully sat.

i tried to upload some of the 197 but its not happening

LY 200
i also have a full kitted out works cooper s conv for my gf and a masarati gransport as every day car, the clio is more of a track thing, very fun tho.

I thought the Maserati was an everyday car? But it aint been out in two months!? Confused! lol

Barge
ill get some pics up over the weekend, the maz aint been out in about 2 months so might not move so well, left it on a charger.

the mini is prahaps one of the best lil cars for fun after the clio, i look like a right gay in it, but o well, still a major laugh.

but ill get some pics up hopefully sat.

i tried to upload some of the 197 but its not happening

Add your pics to photobucket or similar, chap. Then use the 'insert image' icon to past in the URL of the image. :)

clio 197
cuz i just bought the clio in the last few months...

and the maz costs a fortune. has to be serviced all the time, cba with that. plus how many times do you think iv been pulled over in it... makes me laugh when they find out its infact my car ha.
but the clio is a lil more fun, the maz is to seriouse. i use it for long travels and to impress tbh. the amount of deals iv got with people from taking them for a spin, ill try get it out over the weekend, if not ill just take a pic of it in the garage.

would be a laught get all 3 lined up. think my mates getting either the new rs focus or meg too, so ill get that included, he wont let me know what hes getting...

hate being left unknowing

clio 197
ha no im a world wide distributer for people like shell products, osram philips ctek slime slick farecla rainx savage and loads of random stuff.... lol anything i can get my hands on i basically sell part from narcotics haha.

got ebay sites called car accessories marketing. and many websites, i work side by side with ebay helping to train people on how to sell on there as a company.
also do my fair bit of graphic design, as just finished a course on it... lol im easily bored. and just like being busy if im honest, tis a good way of making some money quick, its all about knowing people, and i find the best way to get to know people is through cars. which is really why i have got the cars i have, once i get started i dont shut up about them, which i think is the reason shell gave me the abiltiy to distribute for them, as i really showed a pasion... haha

or im very lucky, it does help my dad use to be one of the leading distirbuters world wide for almost everything car part wise. ngk continetal got me alot of contacts...

but its easy as long as you give it some hard work. and i find aslong as its something you love then your sorted, shame the car industrys dieing really...

give me a pm if your after bulbs etc ill sort you people out...